- February 2020 Newsletter
- Annual Meals on Wheels Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon
- Noah's Ark Child Care Center Provide Thanksgiving Gift
- MOWGNB Partners with Big Lots in East Brunswick
- MOWGNB Receives Multiple Grants in 2019
- August 2019 Newsletter
- April 2019 Newsletter
- DiNi Communications feeds Meals on Wheels clients for one week
- February 2019 Newsletter
- August 2018 Newsletter
- 2019 Meals On Wheels in Greater New Brunswick Fundraising Event
- Rutgers Study Discovers Nutritional Deficiencies in Pantries of Homebound Adults
Because of COVID-19, Meals on Wheels of Greater New Brunswick has suspended daily meal delivery. We are in the process of delivering shelf-stable and frozen meals to our clients. Clients are asked to eat these meals until further notice. We are unable to take on new clients at this time. Please contact the Middlesex County Office of Aging at 732-745-3295 or 877-222-3737 if you are seeking home-delivered meals for a homebound senior.
Unfortunately due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, the board has decided to cancel our annual fundraiser this year. We appreciate your support during this difficult time.
Meals on Wheels in Greater New Brunswick enriches the lives of seniors and assists them in maintaining independence by providing nutritious food, human connections and social services support.