- Rutgers Study Discovers Nutritional Deficiencies in Pantries of Homebound Adults
- MOWGNB receives donation from New Brunswick Kiwanis Club
- 2017 Meals On Wheels in Greater New Brunswick Fundraising Event
- May 2017 Newsletter
- DiNi Communications feeds Meals on Wheels clients in for two weeks
- MOWGNB receives Rutgers Community Health Foundation Grant
- February 2017 Newsletter
- MOWGNB receives 2016 Hyatt Community Grant
- July 2016 Newsletter
A Meals on Wheels Celebration
Raise A Glass to our Senion Neighbors!
Come join us for a fun filled night of wine, beer, dinner, music and a silent auction to help us raise money to support our program! May 17, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, 6:00pm - 8:30pm. Tickets are $65 per person and include wine tasting curated by the Wine Library , craft beer sampling from River Horse Brewery, and buffet dinner provided by the Hyatt. Tickets can be purchased below for pickup at the event. Download the Flyer
The mission of Meals on Wheels in Greater New Brunswick is to provide wholesome, nutritious meals to the homebound senior residents of New Brunswick and Highland Park, New Jersey.