- 2017 Meals On Wheels in Greater New Brunswick Fundraising Event
- MOWGNB receives Rutgers Community Health Foundation Grant
- February 2017 Newsletter
- MOWGNB receives 2016 Hyatt Community Grant
- July 2016 Newsletter
- 2016 Meals on Wheels in Greater New Brunswick Wine Tasting Fundraiser
- April 2016 Newsletter
- February 2016 Newsletter
- November 2015 Newsletter
- July 2015 Newsletter
- DiNi Communications feeds 70 Meals on Wheels clients for two weeks.
- Donation from Magyar Bank to Meals on Wheels in Greater New Brunswick
- January 2015 Newsletter
- September 2014 Newsletter
- June 2014 Newsletter
- A Tribute to Regina B. Heldrich
- City Council President Escobar Participates in National March for Meals Campaign
2017 A Meals on Wheels Celebration - Raise a Glass to our Senior Neighbors
Come join us for a fun filled night of wine, beer, dinner, music and a silent auction to help us raise money to support our program! View the Flyer May 11, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, 6:00pm - 8:30pm. Tickets are $50 per person and include wine tasting curated by the Wine Library , craft beer sampling from River Horse Brewery, and buffet dinner provided by the Hyatt. Tickets can be purchased online below for pickup at the event. For more information please call 732-249-3488.
The purpose of this program is to provide a nutritional hot noonday meal and a cold-boxed meal five days a week for the elderly and homebound in New Brunswick and Highland Park who have no one in the home to provide these services. The safety and well being of these people are of concern and noted by the volunteers in their daily contact.